The Doubletree by Hilton, Portland OR
The official conference hotel is the Doubletree Hotel Portland, one of the largest hotels in Oregon, offering 477 guestrooms. The hotel is located adjacent to the MAX Lightrail line, which allows easy access from the Airport and into the heart of downtown Portland.
For group rate, reservations must be made prior to July 13, 2012.
- Click here to make reservations.
- US Government employees, click here to make reservations.
Room RateStandard Guestrooms - $134.00 per night
Premium Guestrooms: - $149.00 per night
* A charge of $15.00 per person per room will be assessed for triple and quadruple occupancy.
SustainabilityThe Doubletree is proud of its accomplishments as the first full service hotel west of the Mississippi to receive its Green Seal Certification. The hotel boasts amazing sustainability efforts which include composting 16 tons of food waste each month.
- Currently diverts 68% of waste through recycling, composting, and donation.
- Purchases 1,500,000 kilowatt hours of its electricity from wind power each year, which equates to approximately 25%.
- Purchases 65% of its food products from within a 300-mile region.
- Employee mass transit subsidies have saved 85,500 gallons of gasoline since the program started in 1999
- Retrofits have reduced water usage by 15%, and reduced total energy consumption by 32%
- Uses table pads instead of 2 tablecloths, bulk condiments, and water and coffee stations to prevent washing unused glasses for breakfast and lunch events.