Call for abstracts
Interested in presenting your work in one of the fifty-two conference sessions? The call for abstract is now open.
In order to get an idea of how to prepare your abstract, you find more information about abstract submission here. The online abstract submission system is open from 9 April to 12 June 2019.
The online abstract submission system will stay open two additional weeks for late submissions - the final deadline is to submit your abstract is 26 June 2019.
*Please note that abstracts submitted before 12 June will be reviewed first and will receive early notification about acceptance. For abstracts submitted after 12 June we will do our best to inform authors about acceptance before the Early Bird registration deadline (5 August), but we cannot guarantee this due to the holiday season. So best submit your abstract asap!
Type of submission
There are three different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Abstract: Please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your second choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: If you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference, a separate poster sessions will be organised. In order to cluster the poster thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
- Invited speaker abstract: If you were personally invited to present your abstract by the session host(s) and you would like your abstract to appear in the book of abstracts, please do submit your abstract too. If you will present in a session which only allows invited speakers to present, you will find this session in the Sessions which only allow invited speakers section selection (Session G1, G3a, G9, S6 and T17).
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission:
- Document type: Word
- Text font: Verdana
- Font size: 10
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
To submit your abstract for review, please fill in the abstract submission form. When you click on this link, you will first be asked to create an 'author account'. Once you created this account, you can submit your abstract. The author account is needed for communication purposes.
ESP10Registration website for ESP10
Martine van Weeldenconference@espconference.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@espconference.orghttps://www.espconference.org/esp10
ESP10ESP100.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced