ESP-Early Career Researcher (ECR) Travel Grants
To stimulate and support the participation of young, early career researchers in ESP conferences we offer 5 ECR Travel Grants.
Below are the criteria for eligibility:
- you are a student (Master or PhD) or Postdoc (upto 5 years after obtaining your PhD), or a professional (up to 5 years after obtaining your last degree) in a field related to ecosystem services science, policy and/or practice
- you are ESP member
- You are planning an activity during ESP10 (e.g. a presentation (oral or poster), session or other activity)
Additional selection criteria:
- your active involvement within the ESP community (e.g. YESS, WG, RN/NC, SC, etc.)
- your dependence on this grant for attending the conference
- your gender (we strive for a balance in gender in awarded grants)
We will notify the outcome of the selection within 2 weeks, i.e. by 26 July latest.
Next to this travel grant, there are several external grants available. We encourage researchers to apply for external grants and programs offering financial support. Below are some website which list possible conference grants for academics:
ESP10Registration website for ESP10
aanmelder.nlaanmelder.nlPhoenixstraat 28b 2611AL Delft Netherlands