Call for abstracts
Twelve sessions will take place during the conference for which abstracts can be submitted through the below form. Each session host is in charge of the review of the abstracts and the program of the session. ESP strives to organise thematically consistent sessions. If you feel your abstract doesn't fit any of the sessions, but would fit the conference, please submit your abstract as an open submission.
In order for you to prepare your abstract, you find more information about abstract submission here. The online abstract submission system is open from 16 January to 14 March.
Type of submission
There are three different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Voluntary contribution: Please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your 2nd choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: If you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference. Seperate poster sessions will be held. In order to cluster the poster thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
- Invited speaker abstract: If you were personally invited to present your abstract by the session host(s). Please do submit your abstract too, if you would like your abstract to appear in the book of abstracts.
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission:
- Document type: Word
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
ESP MENA 2018Registration website for ESP MENA 2018
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.orghttps://www.espconference.org/mena2018
ESP MENA 2018ESP MENA 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa