The MENA conference covered a wide range of topics, and was specifically focused on the ecosystem services challenges within the region. More than twelve sessions were organised throughout the week.
Please click on the session title to read the full session description.
- B4 Shudiefat & Taha: Sustainable rangeland management and community-based rehabilitation- Monday, 23 April, 10:30-12:30
- S7 - Talhouk- Tourism and ecosystem services - searching for sustainability - Monday, 23 April, 13:30-15:30
- S8a - Abulaila- Conservation and utilization of Crop Wild Relatives (CWRs) under changing world - Monday, 23 April, 10:30-12:30
- S8b - Talhouni - Native seed preservation and breeding: Best practise for maintaining ecosystem services. Wednesday, 25 April, 10:30-12:30
- T1 -Ecosystem Services Assessment Frameworks and Typologies across the MENA region - Wednesday, 25 April, 13:30-15:30
- T14 - Nady - Ecosystem services supply-demand gaps in MENA region - Monday, 23 April, 13:30-15:30
- T16 - Al Assaf, et al.- The effects of social and economic activities on the economic values of ecosystem services - Monday, 23 April, 10:30-12:30
- T18 - Von Bertrab, et al.- Ecosystem services assessments and valuations for policy impacts- lessons and tools from the global project ValuES - Monday, 23 April, 13:30-15:30
ESP MENA 2018Registration website for ESP MENA 2018
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.orghttps://www.espconference.org/mena2018
ESP MENA 2018ESP MENA 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa