Below information is provided regarding registration. Please make sure to read this information carefully. Please also make sure to read the visa procedure and apply for a visa, if needed.
Registration through the online registration form is disabled. If you have any questions regarding your registration or would still like to register, please contact email@example.com. Information regarding registration is provided below.
ESP conference organisation puts great effort into making the conference affordable to a wide audience. We try to keep the registration fee as low as possible and take membership status and income level of countries into account.
Fee Types* (explanation given below)
(click here to become member for €50 a year)
|Low-middle income countries (according to World Bank)||€250||€325|
|Day registration (students and low-income country participants)||€90|
|Field trip||€70 (students/ low-inc)/€75 (others)|
|Market place||€50 (in addition to your conference fee) or €200 (market place participation only)|
|CO2 compensation unit||
*All fees are in EURO
**The Early Bird fee is only applicable until August 1 2018, 17:00 CET
The fee includes entry to all conference sessions, but excludes lunch. The welcome reception, conference dinner and excursion are charged separately. Travel costs, training sessions, accommodation, administration and transaction costs are not included in the above listed conference fees. Please read our registration and cancellation policy for more information.
Which fee is applicable to my situation?
- ESP individual members are all those who pay a membership fee to the Ecosystem Services Partnership. ESP members differ from ESP 'friends', who only receive our monthly Update. An important ESP membership benefit is a substantial discount on the ESP Conference fee. We will provide a special discount code for the ESP members soon. This discount code should be used in the registration form to select the ESP membership fee. Please ensure that your membership is valid and paid in full at the time of the conference. Interested in becoming a member? Please sign up here.
- ESP institutional members are organisations who pay a fee to the Ecosystem Services Partnership. Each organisation is entitled to send two representatives to the ESP Conference for the reduced ESP membership fee. We will provide a special discount code for the ESP members soon. This discount code should be used in the registration form to select the ESP membership fee. Please ensure that your membership is valid and paid in full at the time of the conference. If an organisation wishes to send different representatives than the ones known to us, or if you lost or haven't received the discount code, please contact us.
- Low-middle income country delegates are citizens of low-income or lower-middle-income-economies according to the World Bank classification of Country groups. If you are part of this participant category you will be asked to provide a copy of your ID upon registration.
- Students must supply a valid student ID and provide a copy of a proof of enrollment of their institution upon registration. Student ID’s are considered valid when they are issued by a university and for one of the following academic years 2018/2019.
- Day registrations are available for each conference day, with a maximum per day. Please indicate on which day you would like to participate upon registration. If you are in doubt as to which fee is applicable to your situation, feel free to contact us.
- Special delegates from organizing partners this registration fee is only applicable for delegates of the conference organizing partners.
The information about the conference dinner will be provided soon. For the conference dinner additional registration through the registration form is required.
Two field trips will be organised. The registration form enables field trip selection.
If you wish to register multiple persons at once, please proceed to the registration form and fill in all data of the first person you would like to register. At the bottom of the form, click the right blue button 'Submit and add an extra person'. Please continue this procedure until you submitted all information of the persons you would like to register. Once you are done, click the left button 'Register and Pay'. One invoice for the participants you registered will be obtained this way.
If you only plan to attend one day, we offer the option of day registration. In the Participant category section of the regsitration form, please select the Day registration and indicate the day you will attend. In case you would like to attend on two or more days, at the bottom of the form click the right blue button 'Submit and add an extra person' and fill out your form again, only changing the day of attendance. Please continue this procedure until you submitted all days you would like to attend on. Once you are done, click the left button 'Register and Pay'.
Please check the visa page for more information regarding visa application.
The conference organising committee is aware that organizing an international conference affects CO2 emissions. Therefore, we have selected a local project 'Forest for the future in Basque country' which enables conference participants to mitigate CO2 emissions, at least to some extent. We allow you to compensate for your travel by buying CO2 compensation units, €10 for each unit. Please note that this is not an official offset program, but through our conferences we aim to support local environmental projects.
Cancellation and registration policy
Please read our cancellation and registration policy here.
ESP EU 2018Registration website for ESP EU 2018
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
ESP EU 2018ESP EU 20180.00EUR
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa