Below you can find the overview of all accepted conference sessions. Please click the titles below to read the session descriptions.
The sessions are clustered according to the ESP Working Groups structure: Biome (B), Sectoral (S) and Thematic (T) Working Groups. Also, open topics/ Special Sessions will be organised.
By clicking on the clusters, you will be directed to that cluster. Each cluster consists of several sessions.
Links to the ESP Working Groups are included to show the linkages between the conference sessions and the ESP community in general.
- O1 - ESP Steering Committee Internal Session, Z. V. Harmackova, S. Jacobs, et al.(only open for invited speaker abstract submission)
- O2 - Early-career researchers’ perspectives: Ecosystem services in the face of global changes, N. Kaiser, S. Podschun, et al.
- O3 - Workshop: The editor’s perspective: what to do and what to avoid as the author of a manuscript, L. Inostroza (only open for invited speaker abstract submission)
- O4 - Guidelines, tools, databases and standards for implementing integrated ecosystem services assessments, R. de Groot, B. Rugani, et al.
- O5 - Disentangling equity in ecosystem services, F. Benra, et al.
- O6 - A Sustainability Compass to support sustainable governance of Baltic Sea, M. Sajeva & A. Ruskule
- O7 - Introduction to natural capital - What are the relationships between business and nature? We Value Nature “train the trainer”, K. Bonga & N. McCormick
- B1 - Bridging the gap between science and policy on marine ecosystem services operationalization in the light of the upcoming EU agenda for 2030, E. Drakou, A. Ziemba, S.Villasante, et al.
- B2 - Planning and implementing Nature-based Solutions for water management at different scales, A. Ruskule, B. Adem Esmail, et al.
- B3 - Forest ecosystem services, water regulation & public policies in the face of global changes, A. Robert & G. Valatin
- S5 - Progress and challenges in the operationalisation of the ecosystem services approach for aquatic resources management, M. Kelly-Quinn, J. M. Bodoque del Pozo, et al.
- S6 - Business and Ecosystem Services in Research and Practice, M. van Weelden, D. Murgese, et al.
- S8a - Integrating ecosystem services science and tools in implementing Nature-based Solutions, to better address global changes, E. Cohen-Shacham & E. Cabecinha
- S8b - Planning nature-based solutions while keeping people’s preferences in mind, J. Louda, J. Brabec, et al.
- S8c - The role of inclusive conservation approaches for enhancing biodiversity, ES and human well-being in protected areas, M.A. Cebrián-Piqueras, A. Filyushkina, et al.
- T1 - The ecosystem service classification challenge: experiences with CICES and other ES typologies in Europe, B. Czúcz, A. La Notte, et al.
- T2 - EKLIPSE- The European Science-Policy-Society Interface on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services, M. Vandewalle, & V. Allan
- T3 - Ecosystem services indicators in the era of big, coarse data, A. van Oudenhoven, M. Vallejos, et al.
- T4a - Mapping and assessment of ecosystem condition and relationships with ecosystem service supply, P. Rendón, S. Campagne, B. Burkhard, et al.
- T4b - National & large scale MAES projects in Europe, including the EU Outermost Regions and Overseas Countries and Territories: challenges, solutions and lessons learned, A.Vári, I. Sieber, et al.
- T4c - Innovation in ES mapping: sharing experiences from spatial analysis, visualization, communication and user engagement, M. Villoslada, L. Willemen, B. Burkhard, et al.
- T5 - Integrated models and ecosystem services – application in real world case studies, K. Burkhard, et al.
- T6 - Valuation WG Workshop: broadening cultural and institutional boundaries for plural valuation, S. Jacobs, R. Plant, et al.
- T8 - Cultural Ecosystem Services: Time to advance theory and practice, J. Langemeyer, S. de Vries, J. Danek, et al.
- T10 - Integrating renewable energy and ecosystem services in environmental and energy policies, M. Villoslada & I. Laas
- T11 - Telecoupling and interregional flows of ecosystem services: methods and applications, M. Schröter, C. J. Schulp, et al.
- T12 - Disturbances, extreme events and ecosystem services in the Anthropocene: impacts, challenges and management, J. V. Roces-Diaz, et al.
- T14 - Recent advances in green and blue infrastructure ecosystem services and disservices. From rural to urban spaces, F. Roche, P. Pereira, et al.
- T17 - From assessment to accounting: how countries experience the development of NCA. Insights from applications, A. La Notte, I. Grammatikopoulou, et al.
- T18 - Governing ecosystem services and biodiversity in socio-ecological ￼systems, L. Loft, S. Ronchi, M. Spyra, et al.
ESP Europe 2020Registration website for ESP Europe 2020
Martine van Weeldenconference@espconference.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@espconference.orghttps://www.espconference.org/europe2020
ESP Europe 2020ESP Europe 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced