Did you miss the registration deadline? No, worries, registration is still open. The registration form will be accessible until 10 June 2021.
Below information is provided regarding registration. Please make sure to read this information carefully before proceeding to the registration form to register.
In light of COVID-19 outbreak, you will have the option to switch from in-person to online registration or vice versa until 1 week before the conference. Differences in fees will be reimbursed or charged. If you'd like to change your method of participation, or have any other questions regarding your registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
ESP conference organisation puts great effort into making the conference affordable to a wide audience. We try to keep the registration fee as low as possible and take membership status and income level of countries into account.
|Fee Type (explanation given below)||Early Bird**||Normal Fee|
|Low-middle income country delegates||ESP members||€200||€240|
|Day registration||ESP members||€110||€130|
|Day registration (Low-middle income country delegates)||ESP members||€75||€95|
|Day registration (students)||ESP members||€60||€75|
|Special delegates from org partners||Whole conference||€250||€250|
|Low-middle income country delegates||ESP members||€110||€130|
|Day registration||ESP members||€80||€100|
|Day registration (Low-middle income country delegates)||ESP members||€50||€65|
|Day registration (students)||ESP members||€35||€50|
|Special delegates from org partners||Whole conference||€160||€160|
|Field trips||ESP members/Regular||-||€65|
|Pre-conference training (JRC)||In-person||€25|
*All fees are in EURO
**The Early Bird fee is only applicable until 23 April, 18:00 CEE
The fee includes entry to all conference sessions, and coffee breaks and lunch for the on-site participants. The conference dinner and excursion are charged separately. Travel costs, training sessions, accommodation, administration and transaction costs are not included in the above-listed conference fees. Please read our registration and cancellation policy for more information.
Which fee is applicable to my situation?
- ESP individual members are all those who pay a membership fee to the Ecosystem Services Partnership. ESP members differ from ESP 'friends', who only receive our monthly Update. An important ESP membership benefit is a substantial discount on the ESP Conference fee. We will provide a special discount code for the ESP members soon. Students and low-middle income participants who are ESP members will also receive a special discount code. This discount code should be used in the registration form to select the ESP membership fee. Please ensure that your membership is valid and paid in full at the time of the conference. Interested in becoming a member? Please sign up here.
- ESP institutional members are organisations who pay a fee to the Ecosystem Services Partnership. Each organisation is entitled to send two representatives to the ESP Conference for the reduced ESP membership fee. We will provide a special discount code for the ESP members soon. This discount code should be used in the registration form to select the ESP membership fee. Please ensure that your membership is valid and paid in full at the time of the conference. If an organisation wishes to send different representatives than the ones known to us, or if you lost or haven't received the discount code, please contact us.
- Low-middle income country delegates are citizens of low-income or lower-middle-income-economies according to the World Bank classification of Country groups. If you are part of this participant category you will be asked to provide a copy of your ID upon registration.
- Students must supply a valid student ID and provide a copy of a proof of enrollment of their institution upon registration. Student ID’s are considered valid when they are issued by a university and for one of the following academic years 2020/2021, 2021 or 2021/2022.
- Day registrations are available for each conference day, with a maximum per day. Please indicate on which day you would like to participate upon registration. If you are in doubt as to which fee is applicable to your situation, feel free to contact us.
- Special delegates from organizing partners this registration fee is only applicable for delegates of the conference organizing partners.
The information about the conference dinner will be provided soon. For the conference dinner, additional registration through the registration form is required.
Three field trips will be organised. The registration form enables field trip selection. It is allowed to bring a partner along on the field trip. You can indicate this in the registration form.
If you wish to register multiple persons at once, please proceed to the registration form and fill in all data of the first person you would like to register. At the bottom of the form, click the right blue button 'Submit and add an extra person'. Please continue this procedure until you submitted all information of the persons you would like to register. Once you are done, click the left button 'Register and Pay'. One invoice for the participants you registered will be obtained this way.
If you only plan to attend one day, we offer the option of day registration. In the Participant category section of the registration form, please select the Day registration and indicate the day you will attend. In case you would like to attend on two or more days, at the bottom of the form click the right blue button 'Submit and add an extra person' and fill out your form again, only changing the day of attendance. Please continue this procedure until you submitted all days you would like to attend on. Once you are done, click the left button 'Register and Pay'.
Please check the visa page for more information regarding visa application.
The conference organising committee is aware that organizing an international conference affects CO2 emissions. Therefore, we allow you to compensate for your travel by buying CO2 compensation units, €10 for each unit. Please note that this is not an official offset program, but through our conferences we aim to support local environmental projects.
Cancellation and registration policy
Please read our cancellation and registration policy here.
ESP Europe 2021Registration website for ESP Europe 2021
ESP Europe firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP Europe email@example.com://www.espconference.org/europe2020
ESP Europe 2021ESP Europe 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced