Call for abstracts
Interested in presenting your work in one of the accepted conference sessions? The call for abstracts is now open.
The conference will be held in a hybrid format - allowing for both in-person and digital participation. It will be held in-person at the Galaxy Hotel Iraklio in Heraklion, Crete, Greece, as well as online everywhere from 10-14 October 2022. Whether you will be able to travel to Crete or not, you can still submit your abstracts to any of the sessions listed on the session overview page. The submission deadline is 31 July 2022.
Participants interested in presenting oral or poster presentations are invited to submit an abstract. In the abstract submission form, you can choose how you wish to give your presentation - either in-person or virtually. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the session hosts.
In order to get an idea of how to prepare your abstract, please find more information and guideline below.
Type of submission
There are two different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Abstract: Please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your second choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: If you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference, a separate poster session will be organised. In order to cluster the poster thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
- Invited speaker abstract: If you were personally invited to present your abstract by the session host(s) and you would like your abstract to appear in the book of abstracts, please do submit your abstract too. If you will present in a session which only allows invited speakers to present, you will find this session in the sessions which only allow invited speakers section selection (Session G3).
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission (unless something different is specified in the session description of your preferred session):
- Document type: Word
- Text font: Verdana
- Font size: 10
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
To submit your abstract for review, please fill in the abstract submission form. When you click on this link, you will first be asked to create an 'author account'. Once you created this account, you can submit your abstract. The author account is needed for communication purposes.
ESP Europe 2022Registration website for ESP Europe 2022
Ecosystem Services Partnershipconference@espconference.org
Ecosystem Services Partnershipconference@espconference.orghttps://www.espconference.org/europe22
ESP Europe 2022ESP Europe 20220.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced