Below you can find the overview of all accepted conference sessions. Please click the titles below to read the session descriptions.
The sessions are clustered according to the ESP Working Groups structure: Biome (B), Sectoral (S) and Thematic (T) Working Groups. Also, open topics / Regional chapter sessions will be organised. By clicking on the clusters, you will be directed to that cluster. Each cluster consists of several sessions.
Links to the ESP Working Groups are included to show the linkages between the conference sessions and the ESP community in general.
- O1 - Open session: This is an open session for abstracts that do not fit in any of the other sessions
- O2 - Education and Awareness for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services, H. Ghazi
- B10 - Urban Ecosystem Services, Y. Khomalli & M. mehdi
- S9 - ILK and conservation in the MENA region, H. Ghazi
- S10 - Voluntary sustainability standards (VSS), M. Haddouch
- T2 - The conservation of medicinal plants, U. Beatha & N. Andre
- T3 - Integration of indicators for ES in sector, communal or territorial plans and planning processes, G. Hamzaoui
- T17a - Natural Capital Assessment, H. Ghazi
- T17b - Natural Capital Stock Exchange, C. Fassina
- T18 - Roundtable on “Experiences with the integration of biodiversity and ecosystem services in laws and regulations in the MENA countries”, M. Haddouch & Oliver
ESP MENA 2021Registration website for ESP MENA 2021
ESP MENA firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP MENA email@example.com://www.espconference.org/mena2021
ESP MENA 2021ESP MENA 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced