Call for abstracts
Interested in presenting your work in one of the accepted conference sessions? The call for abstracts is now open. The submission deadline is 3 May 2021.
Participants interested in presenting oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. In the abstract submission form, you can choose how you wish to give your presentation - either in-person or virtually. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the session hosts.
In order to get an idea of how to prepare your abstract, please find more information and guideline below.
Type of submission
There are two different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Abstract: Please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your second choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: If you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference, a separate poster session will be organised. In order to cluster the poster thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission:
- Document type: Word
- Text font: Verdana
- Font size: 10
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
To submit your abstract for review, please fill in the abstract submission form. When you click on this link, you will first be asked to create an 'author account'. Once you created this account, you can submit your abstract. The author account is needed for communication purposes.
ESP MENA 2021Registration website for ESP MENA 2021
ESP MENA 2021ESP MENA 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced