Call for abstracts
Interested in presenting your work in one of the fourteen conference sessions? The call for abstract is now open.
In order for you to prepare your abstract, you find more information about abstract submission here. The online abstract submission system is open until 17 February 2019.
Type of submission
There are three different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Abstract: please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your 2nd choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: if you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference. A separate poster session will be organised. In order to cluster the posters thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
- Invited speaker abstract: if you were personally invited to present your abstract by the session host(s). Please do submit your abstract too, if you would like your abstract to appear in the book of abstracts. If you will present in a session which only allows invited speakers to present, you will find this session in the Sessions which only allow invited speakers section selection (Session G2 and T13).
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission:
- Document type: Word
- Text font: Verdana
- Font size: 10
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
Please note that every speaker who submits an abstract, also invited speakers are supposed to register to the conference. We will provide more information regarding conference registration at a later stage. We try to keep the costs of the conference and the registration fees to a minimum.
To submit your abstract for review, please fill in the abstract submission form. When you click on this link, you will first be asked to create an 'author account'. Once you created this account, you can submit your abstract. The author account is needed for communication purposes.
ESP Africa 2019Registration website for ESP Africa 2019
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.orghttps://www.espconference.org/africa2019
ESP Africa 2019 ESP Africa 2019 0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa