Book of abstracts
Please click the links below to see the book of abstracts for all the sessions.
The sessions are clustered according to the ESP Working Groups: Biome (B), Sectoral (S) and Thematic (T) Working Groups. Also, General sessions (G) will be organised.
By clicking on the clusters, you will be directed to that cluster. The links behind the bullets relate to the session descriptions. Also, links to the ESP Working Groups are included. The below list is tentative. Sessions might still be merged or cancelled depending on the amount of submitted abstracts.
- B10a - Integrating ecosystems and their services in peri-urban planning and policy in Bengaluru, India, S. Purushothaman, et al. (Invited speaker abstract only)
- S8a - Natural Heritage and Protected Area Conservation: Ecosystem Services in Planning and Management, M. Onial, et al.
- S8b - Economic Valuation of Protected Areas, M. VERMA, et al.
- T7 - Sharing the Experience of Ecosystem Service Valuation in Korea, S. E. Ahn, et al. (Invited speaker abstract only)
- T8 - How do we assess threats to cultural ecosystem services? – Toward Asian Red List of CES, T. Ota, et al.
- T14a - “Endorsing Nature and Community based Solutions for healthy and resilient natural and modified ecosystems in S. Asia”, S. Dhyani, et al.
- T14b - Human-Wildlife conflicts & coexistence: Implementing Ecosystem (dis)Services for sustainable management, R. Badola, et al.
- T18 - WII-INSEE Panel Discussion on Communicating and Engaging Ecosystem Services in Policy and Practice in India, K. Ninan, et al. (Invited speaker abstract only)
- G1 - The Perfect Storm- trends of ecosystem services and gaps in policy responses in the IPBES Asia- Pacific Regional Assessment, K. Davies, et al.
- G2 - Young Ecosystem Services Specialists (YESS) session: Engaging early career researchers to strengthen and communicate science of Ecosystem Services in Asia, S. Rana, et al.
- G3 - Guidelines and Toolkits for Ecosystem Services Assessment, R. de Groot, et al.
- Open session
ESP Asia 2018Registration website for ESP Asia 2018
Martine van Weeldenassistant@esp-asia.org
Martine van Weeldenassistant@esp-asia.orghttps://www.espconference.org/asia2018
ESP Asia 2018 ESP Asia 2018 0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa