Call for abstracts
Interested in presenting your work in one of the thirty conference sessions? The call for abstract is now open.
In order for you to prepare your abstract, you find more information about abstract submission here. The online abstract submission system is open from 30 April to 23 July 2018 (the abstract submission deadline has been extended from 4 to 23 July). All other sessions are open to voluntary contributions.
Type of submission
There are three different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Abstract: please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your 2nd choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: if you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference. Separate poster sessions will be organised. In order to cluster the posters thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
- Invited speaker abstract: if you were personally invited to present your abstract by the session host(s). Please do submit your abstract too, if you would like your abstract to appear in the book of abstracts. If you will present in a session which only allows invited speakers to present, you will find this session in the Sessions which only allow invited speakers section selection.
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission:
- Document type: Word
- Text font: Verdana
- Font size: 10
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
To submit your abstract for review, please fill in the abstract submission form. When you click on this link, you will first be asked to create an 'author account'. Once you created this account, you can submit your abstract. The author account is needed for communication purposes.
ESP LAC 2018Registration website for ESP LAC 2018
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.orghttps://www.espconference.org/latinamerica2018
ESP LAC 2018ESP LAC 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa