Thank you all for presenting your meaningful work in seventeen sessions organized at the 2018 ESP Latin America Conference.
Please click the titles below to view the presentations in PDF.
Links to the ESP Working Groups are included to show the linkages between the conference sessions and the ESP community in general.
- B1 - Ecosystem Services Approach related to the manage of the coastal marine zone, P. R. Jacobi, et al. 23 October, Tuesday, 13:30- 17:00
- B3 - Catalyzing human well-being and climate action with ecosystem services in the Amazon forest, D. Lapola, et al. 24 October, Wednesday, 10:30- 12:00
- G1 - An appraisal of policies and interventions for the promotion of ecosystem services in Latin America, J. Ferreira, et al. 23 October, Tuesday, 13:30- 17:00
- G2 - How climate and land dynamics change cause a rapid and sudden loss in biodiversity and impact human well-being, K.Thonicke, et al. 24 October, Wednesday, 10:30- 12:00
- G3 - From global to regional: Young Ecosystem Services Specialists (YESS) in Latin America crossing the boundaries for an ES interdisciplinary approach, S.Silva, et al. 25 October, Thursday, 10:30- 12:00
- G4 - Business sessions
- S1a - Multiple Ecosystem Services in Agriculture, A. Schuler 23 October, Tuesday, 13:30- 15:00
- S1b - Ecosystem services and rehabilitation of agroecosystems: Achieving the goals of four main MEAs in smallholder dominated rural landscapes, A. S. Filho, et al. 23 October, Tuesday, 15:30- 17:00
- S2 - Enhancing sustainable aquaculture in freshwater ecosystems of Latin America, L. Madureira, et al. 23 October, Tuesday, 13:30- 15:00
- S6a - Ecosystem services in business: from theory to practice, N. L. Hummel, et al. 25 October, Thursday, 10:30-12:00
- T2 - Ecosystem services and human well-being in Latin America and the Caribbean protected areas, E. A. Rodrigues et al. 24 October, Wednesday, 10:30- 16:30
- T3 - From data repositories to ecosystem services assessments – mind the gap, D. Drucker et al. 23 October, Tuesday, 15:30- 17:00
- T5 - Ecosystem Services Modelling: participatory and decision-making process, P. Sinisgalli et al. 25 October, Thursday, 10:30- 12:00
- T6 - Plural, Inclusive and integrated valuation of biodiversity and ecosystem services: advances, challenges, and opportunities in Latin America, A. R. Ruiz, et al. 24 October, Wednesday, 13:30-15:00
- T12 - Ecosystem services and the prevention of disaster, P. F. Iglecias Lemos. 24 October, Wednesday, 13:30-15:00
- T14a - Land Use Changes, Supporting and Regulating Ecosystem Service, M. Simões, et al. 25 October, Thursday, 10:30- 15:00
ESP LAC 2018Registration website for ESP LAC 2018
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.orghttps://www.espconference.org/latinamerica2018
ESP LAC 2018ESP LAC 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa