Book of abstracts
Please click the links below to see the book of abstracts for all the sessions.
The sessions were clustered according to the ESP Working Groups structure: Biome (B), Sectoral (S) and Thematic (T) Working Groups. Also, General Sessions (G) and Other Sessions (O) were organized.
By clicking on the clusters, you will be directed to that cluster. Each cluster consists of several sessions. When you click the session title the Book of Abstracts for that session will open. The Book of Abstracts per session contains three sections: 1) session description, 2) session program, 3) abstracts to be presented in that session.
Links to the ESP Working Groups are included to show the linkages between the conference sessions and the ESP community in general.
- B1 - Ecosystem Services Approach related to the manage of the coastal marine zone, P. R. Jacobi, et al.
- B3 - Catalyzing human well-being and climate action with ecosystem services in the Amazon forest, D. Lapola, et al.
- G1 - An appraisal of policies and interventions for the promotion of ecosystem services in Latin America, J. Ferreira, et al.
- G2 - How climate and land dynamics change cause a rapid and sudden loss in biodiversity and impact human well-being, K.Thonicke, et al.
- G3 - From global to regional: Young Ecosystem Services Specialists (YESS) in Latin America crossing the boundaries for an ES interdisciplinary approach, S.Silva, et al.
- S1a - Multiple Ecosystem Services in Agriculture, A. Schuler
- S1b - Ecosystem services and rehabilitation of agroecosystems: Achieving the goals of four main MEAs in smallholder dominated rural landscapes, A. S. Filho, et al.
- S2 - Enhancing sustainable aquaculture in freshwater ecosystems of Latin America, L. Madureira, et al.
- T2 - Ecosystem services and human well-being in Latin America and the Caribbean protected areas, E. A. Rodrigues et al.
- T6 - Plural, Inclusive and integrated valuation of biodiversity and ecosystem services: advances, challenges, and opportunities in Latin America, A. R. Ruiz, et al.
ESP LAC 2018Registration website for ESP LAC 2018
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.org
Martine van Weeldenconference@es-partnership.orghttps://www.espconference.org/latinamerica2018
ESP LAC 2018ESP LAC 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Spier Wine FarmSpier Wine FarmR310 Stellenbosch South Africa