Below you can find the overview of all accepted conference sessions. The sessions are clustered according to the ESP Working Groups structure: Biome (B), Sectoral (S) and Thematic (T) Working Groups. Please click the titles below to read the session descriptions. Links to the ESP Working Groups are included to show the linkages between the conference sessions and the ESP community in general.
B. Biome Sessions
- B3 - Ecosystem services from tropical Asian ecosystems: status, change and impacts, A. Gasparatos, et al.
- B10a - Equitable distribution of urban ecosystem services as a determinant of public health, P. Hamel, et al.
- B10b - Sustainable urban planning and policy in the Global South: endorsing and mainstreaming ecosystem services from blue-green infrastructure, D. Bhaskar, et al.
S. Sectoral Sessions
T. Thematic Sessions
- T1 - Ecosystem services assessment covering diverse beneficiaries to improve ES related policy, T. Ota, et al.
- T4 - Using earth observation systems (EOS) to support ecosystem service assessments in forest landscapes, M. Lippe, et al.
- T6 - Integration of traditional and modern bioproduction systems for a sustainable and resilient future, O. Saito, et al.
- T8 - Approaches for assessing cultural ecosystem services and their sustainability, T. Matsuura, et al.
- T9a - Primary Health Care in Asia: A community-based healthcare system possibly most sustainable and closer to Planetary Health, R. Ogasawara, et al.
- T9b - ESP Asia Forum: Special Issue on “Gauging people’s sense of wellbeing from Eco-health perspectives in Asia” in ECOSER, M. Wada, et al.
- T9c - Health Promotion Meets Planetary Health: Insight from the Human Sciences, G. Mohacsi, et al.
- T16 - Policies and practices in payments for ecosystem services in Asia – key challenges and opportunities, T. Nguyen et al.
- T18 - Governing Beyond Ecosystem Services: Institutional Approaches to Critical Zone Services, H. Chien, et al.
O. Open Sessions
- O1 - Open Topic Session. (This session is designed for researchers who'd like to present topics not belonging to other sessions above.)
- O2 - Early-career researchers' perspectives: Challenges for eco-health, N. Shashidharan and N. Weins
ESP Asia 2021Registration website for ESP Asia 2021
ESP Asia email@example.com
ESP Asia firstname.lastname@example.org://www.espconference.org/asia2021
ESP Asia 2021ESP Asia 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced