Book of abstracts
The sessions are clustered according to the ESP Working Groups: Biome (B), Sectoral (S) and Thematic (T) Working Groups. Also, General sessions (G) will be organised.
Please click the links below to see the book of abstracts for all the sessions. By clicking on the clusters, you will be directed to that cluster. The links behind the bullets relate to the session descriptions. Also, links to the ESP Working Groups are included.
All times mentioned in the program and anywhere on this website are in JST - Japan Standart Time (GMT+9).
- B3 - Ecosystem services from tropical Asian ecosystems: status, change and impacts, A. Gasparatos, et al. (16 December, Thursday, 14:00-17:00)
- B10 - Sustainable urban planning and policy in Global South: endorsing and mainstreaming ecosystem services from blue-green infrastructure D. Bhaskar, et al. (15 December, Wednesday, 15:30-17:30)
- S9 - Ecosystem services and Indigenous and local communities well-being K. Sangha, et al. (15 December, Wednesday, 10:00-13:00)
- T1 - Ecosystem services assessment covering diverse beneficiaries to improve ES related policy, T. Ota, et al. (15 December, Wednesday, 10:00-13:00 & 15:30-16:30)
- T4 - Using earth observation systems (EOS) to support ecosystem service assessments in forest landscapes, M. Lippe, et al. (16 December, Thursday, 15:30-17:00)
- T6 - Integration of traditional and modern bioproduction systems for a sustainable and resilient future, O. Saito, et al. (17 December, Friday, 10:00-13:00)
- T8 - Approaches for assessing cultural ecosystem services and their sustainability, T. Matsuura, et al. (17 December, Friday, 10:00-13:00)
- T9a - Primary Health Care in Asia: A community-based healthcare system possibly most sustainable and closer to Planetary Health, R. Ogasawara, et al. (15 December, Wednesday, 15:30-17:30)
- T9b - ESP Asia Forum: Special Issue on “Gauging people’s sense of wellbeing from Eco-health perspectives in Asia” in ECOSER, M. Wada, et al. (16 December, Thursday, 11:20-13:00)
- T9c - Health Promotion Meets Planetary Health: Insights from the Human Sciences, G. Mohacsi et al. (15 December, Wednesday, 10:00-13:00)
- T13 - Stepwise ecological restoration for planetary health, J. Liu, et al. (16 December, Thursday, 14:00-15:30)
- T16 - Policies and practices in payments for ecosystem services in Asia – key challenges and opportunities, T. Nguyen et al. (17 December, Friday, 10:00-13:00)
- O2 - Early-career researchers' perspectives: Challenges for eco-health, N. Shashidharan and N. Weins (16 December, Thursday, 15:30-17:00)
ESP Asia 2021Registration website for ESP Asia 2021
ESP Asia firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP Asia email@example.com://www.espconference.org/asia2021
ESP Asia 2021ESP Asia 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced