“ARIES (ARtificial Intelligence for Environment & Sustainability) ”
When: Dec. 14, 15:30-17:30 (GMT+9)
Instructor: ARIES team, Nagoya University IMASS Hayashi Lab., Tokyo University of Agriculture
Fee: Free of charge for all conference participants. For non-participants: €40 regular/ €20 low-/middle income discount. You can register for the training through the conference registration form.
The training class of ARIES (Artificial Intelligence for Environment & Sustainability) will give the participants how the ARIES web system work for data and model integration through the semantic web, by providing a live demo showing how its web interface k.Explorer and ARIES for SEEA explorer work as well as showing how customized models work under k.Modeler.
The training class will be conducted by the ARIES team and k.LAB Japan member. No laptops will be required for this training. However, it is better for the participants to install k.Explorer and touch on it in advance.
After attending this class, the participants will gain enough knowledge and skills to use the ARIES existing data and models with k.Explorer. And they will understand the future possibility for the application of customized models. Software installation details as well as some suggested reading material will be sent to those registered prior to the class.
- Welcome and Agenda for the Training (chaired by Prof. Okazawa)
- Live showing of k.Explorer and ARIES-UNSEEA
- Live training of existing models (Model 1; Model 2)
- Model 1 Live training (15 min) - Carbon
- Model 2 Live training (15 min) - Recreation / Pollination
- Live training k. Modeler customized models
- solar panel, Air regulation, local carbon stock (k. Hayashi)
- Q&A Session (Reply to questions sent over the Chat)
**More information will be announced. For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com
ESP Asia 2021Registration website for ESP Asia 2021
ESP Asia firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP Asia email@example.com://www.espconference.org/asia2021
ESP Asia 2021ESP Asia 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced