Call for abstracts
Interested in presenting your work in one of the conference sessions? You can still submit an abstract through the online form now.
The official abstract submission deadline was 29 October, but late submissions are still possible.
A special program element is the ESP Asia Forum (Thursday 16 December) which includes the possibility to submit a paper to a Special Issue. Please check the ESP Asia Forum page for more information.
Below you find more information on preparing and submitting an abstract to the ESP Asia Conference.
Type of submission
There are three different types of contributions you can choose from within this system:
- Voluntary contribution: Please select a first and second session of your choice so we can forward your abstract to the session of your 2nd choice in case your abstract will be rejected by the host of your preferred session.
- Poster abstract: If you wish to submit an abstract which you would like to present as a poster during the conference. Seperate poster sessions will be held. In order to cluster the poster thematically, we ask you to select the session into which your poster fits best.
- Invited speaker abstract: If you were personally invited to present your abstract by the session host(s). Please do submit your abstract too, if you would like your abstract to appear in the book of abstracts.
We kindly request you to follow the following guidelines for your abstract submission:
- Document type: Word
- Text font: Verdana
- Font size: 10
- Maximum number of words: 300
- Maximum amount of keywords: 5
- Order of presented information:
- Presenting author
- Other authors
- Primary affiliation
- Abstract text (maximum 300 words)
The deadline for abstract submission was 29 October 2021, but late submissions are still possible.
To submit your abstract for review, you will be asked to create an author account on this website and fill in an abstract submission form.
Unfortunately, we have noticed that some face technical problems when submitting an abstract through the system. This technical issue seems to arise especially when submitting from public spaces (Universities) due to firewalls. If you face such a problem, please try to submit from your home account, or otherwise send your abstract to email@example.com.
ESP Asia 2021Registration website for ESP Asia 2021
ESP Asia firstname.lastname@example.org
ESP Asia email@example.com://www.espconference.org/asia2021
ESP Asia 2021ESP Asia 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced